3Bay Terms & Conditions
RISK OF LOSS/DAMAGE FOR ALL ORDERS SHALL PASS TO THE BUYER UPON OUR DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT(S) TO THE COMMON CARRIER FOR SHIPMENT.
3BAY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES TO ITEMS WHILE IN TRANSIT WITH ANY SHIPPING CARRIER.
- At times it may take up to 2 weeks to process orders.
- REGARDLESS OF YOUR SHIPPING METHOD, the amount of time taken for an order to reach it's destination is determined AFTER that order has been delivered to the carrier by us, and thus begins it's transit route.
- For orders being shipped via FedEX or UPS; thes carriers will only make shipments to a valid street address, they DO NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes. IF YOUR PACKAGE IS ADDRESSED TO P.O. BOX IT WILL BE DELAYED, and will not be covered by any UPS Service Guarantee. Should using a P.O. Box as a shipping destination require 3Bay to use any carrier other than UPS for delivery of your product(s), there will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND of any shipping cost differences.
- There is NO REFUND on items such as custom/hand made jewelry. For all other items sold/shipped by 3Bay there is a firm 30 day limit - after 30 days (from the date of shipment) there will be NO REFUNDS. Further information regarding our Refund Policy can be found here.
- 3Bay is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any incurring charges such as customs or other such value added taxes upon our delivery of the product(s) to the common carrier for shipment. If such incurring charges are refused by the purchaser and the items are returned to 3Bay THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.