- News -
We've recently added a new "Grab Bag" section to 3Bay - These Hank 3 related designs vary, and consist of unisex shirts previously from Hank's very own "merch stash".
Rare youth sizes are available, get 'em while you can!
Orders for these items are filled PER SIZE ONLY - sorry, we WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FILL ORDERS PER DESIGN REQUEST.
3Bay is planning far in advance and officially getting ready for the next Official Hellbetty Pin-up Calendar (2017), and again it will be comprised from personally submitted photos of YOU. All entries need to be received by us BEFORE JULY 8, 2016 and adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All submissions MUST HAVE something Hank 3 related in the photo, and be visible. Official merchandise, tattoo, artwork, etc...anything that is directly Hank 3 related.
2. NO SUBMISSIONS will be accepted via email, or other electronic outlets. The ONLY submissions that will be considered must be sent to us in the form of print quality photos, either in hard copy form, or placed on digital media such as a CD/DVD/Flash drive. Again, keep in mind, THIS IS FOR PRINT, SO THE HIGHER THE RESOLUTION OF THE PHOTOS, THE BETTER. And please be aware, no entries will be returned.
3. All submissions must include contact information! This is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE! If your entry is selected to be included within the calendar, you MUST sign a legal waiver, and thus we will need that information in order to contact you. When selections are made, we will contact you if chosen, so please respond as promptly as possible.
4. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - We ask that ANY photo(s) you submit NOT BE POSTED to any social media outlet, website, or otherwise shared publicly DURING OR EVEN PRIOR to the selection process. THIS INCLUDES NOT POSTING YOUR PHOTOS TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE for the Hellbetty Photo Album. If it is found that your submitted photo(s), or photo(s) even similar to what you submitted are in violation of this request, you will NOT be considered for selection within the calendar.
5. Please do not use any corporate type brand items in your photos - we do not want the possibility of them being construed as an advertisement for the brand.
So, what are you ladies wait'n on?!?! You can send your entries to the address below - and remember, you only have until JULY 8, 2016 to get them to us! No entries received after JULY 8, 2016 will be considered for selection. Be creative, comprise certain holiday themes, just be absolutely sure you follow all rules, and have fun!
Hank 3 recently shared his thoughts on the Hank Williams SR. biopic, "I Saw The Light" that is now playing in theaters:
"It is what it is. Let's hope the light shines on the new Hank Williams movie, but if it doesn't, everything that I'm bringing up are possible reasons why."
The full interview by Sasha Bogursky of Fox News can be read here.
Recently, while a guest on The Alamo Jones Show (SiriusXM Outlaw Country Ch.60), Hank advised he soon would be moving base-camp from his infamous "Haunted Ranch" to another location..."No camp, no war. So once the camp is officially taken care of, we’ll be back in the trenches." Further elaborating on when the next tour cycle might be, Hank related, "First thing we’ll do when it’s not even half way set up, we’ll try to do a run, just to see what crew is gonna make it back, and who’s not, and all that fun stuff. But it’s around the corner for us."
Also during the show Hank made his first public announcement on the passing of Trooper, one of his beloved rescue dogs, and a fan favorite from his guest appearance on the song "Troopers Hollar" from the album Ghost To A Ghost / Guttertown..."He was great. He’s been on the bus, been on the road, been in the studio. He held it all down…He was half black and tan, half Doberman. I found him at a Sonic in Poplarville, Mississippi driving back from New Orleans. We had some good times. I said we did it all."
For a couple of weeks after the announcement regarding Trooper, Hank received many heartfelt condolences. In response to everyone's sincerity, Hank remarked via both his Personal Facebook Page as well as The Official Band Facebook Page, "Thanks For All The Support and Comments about Trooper. He Left Us on April 3rd 2014 and I didn't tell many folks on the net, And Then I lost My 2nd Boy Hance On April 20th 2015 SO no fun for sure! Here is Troopers Resting spot on top of Troopers Hollor~ Me and Trooper got to work together there for years before he passed,Hauling stone up from the haunted ranch to his final resting place a couple hours away from Nashville."
Happy New Year. Thanks for all the support. Hope to get back out on the road soon.